Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.890 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 148% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,279 ден (15,159 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (39 minutes ago)