Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.036 MKD / OMR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 75% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,109 ден (﷼ 493) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)