Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 31,954 ден (руб 39,054) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)