Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.814 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,932 ден (руб 51,484) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)