Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,370 ден (руб 52,148) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)