Cost of living in Nizamabad, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.758 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 37,912 ден (₨50,001) in Nizamabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)