Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.323 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,440 ден (R$ 4,080) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (29 minutes ago)