Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 MKD / RSD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,748 ден (72,275 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)