Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09364 MKD / XOF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 90% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 77,740 ден (830,178 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)