Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00229 MKD / VND
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,682 ден (20,354,096 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)