Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.664 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,875 ден (R 14,705) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)