Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.250 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 163% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 94,856 ден (AU$2,480) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)