Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,152 prices entered by 1,158 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.680 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 237% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 131,461 ден ($2,495) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)