Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.013 MKD / NZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 139% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 95,527 ден (NZ$2,728) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)