Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.699 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 176% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 113,167 ден (7,699 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)