Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.778 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 187% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 100,350 ден (6,791 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)