Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.619 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 176% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 107,681 ден (7,366 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (42 minutes ago)