Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48808 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 155% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 99,499 ден (¥203,860) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)