Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.542 MKD / ZMW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 106% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 82,330 ден (18,128 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)