Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.129 MKD / ZMW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 125% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 83,381 ден (16,257 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 2 hours ago)