Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.699 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 141% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 94,120 ден (6,403 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (43 minutes ago)