Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.708 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 142% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 96,680 ден (6,573 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)