Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.011 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,418 ден (R$ 3,813) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)