Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 39,789 ден (₨51,256) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)