Cost of living in Narbonne, France vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.537 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 44% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,853 ден (€891) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)