Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.699 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 133% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 79,281 ден (€1,285) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)