Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.875 MKD / MZN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 62% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,940 ден (62,787 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (39 minutes ago)