Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 38.918 MKD / LYD *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,750 ден (1,355 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)