Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.830 MKD / LYD *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,911 ден (1,234 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)