Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.675 MKD / LYD *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,471 ден (1,253 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)