Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.810 MKD / LYD *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,853 ден (1,413 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)