Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.706 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 58% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,694 ден (36,170 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)