Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04509 MKD / IQD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,982 ден (886,621 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)