Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04393 MKD / IQD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,638 ден (811,289 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)