Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,550 ден (₨58,691) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)