Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49029 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 189% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 112,707 ден (¥229,877) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)