Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.761 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 5% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,227 ден (₨43,680) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)