Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.726 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 8% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 34,001 ден (₨46,828) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)