Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46958 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,265 ден (¥111,300) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (34 minutes ago)