Cost of living in Nagano, Japan vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47839 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,983 ден (¥104,481) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)