Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 31,552 ден (Php31,635) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)