Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.518 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,396 ден (7,865 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)