Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.655 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,994 ден (7,957 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)