Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09341 MKD / XAF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 210% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 111,702 ден (1,195,780 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)