Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09416 MKD / XAF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 232% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 136,089 ден (1,445,283 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)