Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.911 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,772 ден (17,152₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)