Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03518 MKD / MMK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 38,501 ден (1,094,328 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)