Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.036 MKD / OMR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 91% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 76,465 ден (﷼ 554) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)