Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 140.707 MKD / OMR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 123% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 84,597 ден (﷼ 601) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)