Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.689 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 118% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 82,818 ден (€1,342) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)