Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,219 prices entered by 661 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 36,325 ден (₨47,563) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)