Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40086 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,103 ден (₨87,569) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)