Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38871 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 38,873 ден (₨100,004) in Multan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)