Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.131 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,456 ден (RM3,309) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)