Cost of living in Moscow, Russia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,493 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.814 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 67% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 60,206 ден (руб 73,974) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)