Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02341 MKD / TZS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 38,431 ден (1,641,898 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)