Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.654 MKD / UYU
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 115% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,191 ден ($U45,465) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)