Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01746 MKD / COP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,430 ден (COL$2,658,892) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)