Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41512 MKD / JMD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 73% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,892 ден (J$170,776) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)