Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40197 MKD / JMD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 69% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 60,912 ден (J$151,532) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)