Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.502 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,522 ден (€870) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Helsinki costs €440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)