Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.523 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,082 ден (€782) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (40 minutes ago)