Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.791 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 176% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 110,472 ден (€1,788) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)