Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34966 MKD / LRD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 53% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 59,610 ден (170,480 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)