Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.003 MKD / TTD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 83% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 76,928 ден (9,612 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)