Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 MKD / KES
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 52% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 59,285 ден (Shilling110,810) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 2 hours ago)