Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 MKD / KES
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 50% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,059 ден (Shilling110,311) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (30 minutes ago)