Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.165 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,822 ден ($1,252) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)