Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.960 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,567 ден ($1,295) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)