Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.163 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,802 ден ($1,326) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)